The Foundation Stone Laying Ceremony of NGK Ceramics (Thailand) Co., Ltd., was held at AIES project site on March 25th, 2016. The president, Mr. Jun Mori laid the foundation stone to officially signify the start of the construction. And the president of AIE, Mr. Chali Sophonpanich was present for this ceremony.
NGK Ceramics (Thailand) Co., Ltd. is a new production base of NGK Insulators Ltd. in Thailand to manufacture ceramic products for purifying automotive exhaust.
Overview of NGK Ceramics (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Location: Asia Industrial Estate, Samut Prakan Province, Thailand
- Establishment: May 2015
- Paid-in capital: 1.35 billion baht
- Investment ratio: NGK INSULATORS, LTD. 95%, Sumitomo Corporation 5% , SIAM NGK TECHNOCERA CO., LTD. 0%
- Site area: Approx. 227,000 sq.m.
- Items produced: HONEYCERAM, large-size HONEYCERAM, cordierite DPF and SiC DPF
- Start of production: April 2018